Litigating civil disputes can be complicated. Civil litigation is set within a complex framework of rules setting down law and procedure, whether you are contemplating litigation or are subject to a threat of being litigated, our efficient team is at hand to assist you through the entire process at competitive, cost effective rates.
We represent a wide range of clients including individuals, businesses and companies on a various litigious matters such as contractual disputes, business disputes, property disputes, construction disputes, professional negligence claims, defamation.
As part of our comprehensive practice we:
- Prepare pre-action Protocol correspondence;
- Engage in pre-action negotiations;
- Instruct experienced barristers including QCs to represent our clients at any stage of litigation, including applications and trial;
- Prepare complicate statements of case such as particulars of claim, defence statements, schedules;
- Prepare witness statements;
- Engage in mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Litigation through the court system can be particularly arduous and expensive. At our firm, we provide alternative solutions as opposed to conventional litigation. We help our clients to identify and achieve the best possible outcomes through extensive negotiations, and when necessary, arbitration. We pride ourselves on providing professional and comprehensive advice pursuant to our clients’ best interests in order to achieve the best possible solutions for our client.